I just want to let that out once and for all. Today marks the last day of my summer classes! I feel so happy I want to burst out like a bubble. Anyway, moving on, I have been nominated for three different blogging awards: The Versatile, Liebster and Sunshine Awards. This makes me giggle the weirdest way.
I would like to thank Kristy from Outside the Coffee Cup for thinking of me with Versatile Blogger award although it took me like a century to post this one. I’m going to skip the common rule nominate-other-bloggers this time for I haven’t got the chance to roam around this huge WordPress world to find new bloggers and follow. However, I’d like to share some additional facts about myself:
- I got the habit of randomly going through my bookshelf just to pick my books out and smell their leaves one by one.
- Whenever I want to unwind but don’t want to breathe fresh air outside (’cause there’s nothing fresh to breathe, really), my usual go-to movie is Hannah Montana The Movie. It just refreshes my senses and gives me a simple, country living vibe.
- I love my father, to the moon and back. He’s my everything, my hero.
- I like cheese. I put it in my bread, my omelet, my biscuit; I like to sit on a couch watching television while nibbling it until I realize there’s no more of it.
- I would turn off lights at night and hurry in my bed because if I don’t ghosts will come running after me. Awooo…
I hope you find them interesting as much as I find them weird. I’d like to invite you all and check out Kristy’s page. She writes random stuff about life and she happens to be a drama student, which makes me so happy! Drama kids FTW!!!
On to the next one!
I was also recently nominated to Liebster Award by Ayushi Jain on Four Winds in a Jar. But as the rules state, I don’t qualify for it since I’m over 200 hundred followers. Nevertheless, I’m extending my thanks to Ayushi for nominating me 🙂
Malvika gave me the Sunshine Award along with Blair and Ellie (yep, us four on The Broken Compasses). Thank you, dear! Again, I wouldn’t nominate other people like what’s stated above. But I’m happy to answer her set of questions:
– Who are your friends on wordpress?
- Duh, obviously. You were the one who brought us together, you’re the one held accountable with our collaboration blog 😛 But seriously, I couldn’t be more thankful for it. I was given a chance to meet (virtually) and get to know more about you 🙂 It’s a wild ride and I intend to enjoy it with you three. 🙂
– What is the importance of writing in your life?
- Writing for me is like eating chocolates. And I love chocolates, too much. If I wouldn’t get my hands on at least a single chocolate bar in one week I’d have chocolate withdrawal. And I’m never gonna let that happen.
– Write 5 lines about me. 😛
- I remember that day with clarity when you emailed us telling that you have something creative in mind and you want us to participate. A simple idea, but I was excited about it and so I said I’d be glad to collaborate with you, Ellie and Blair. You have a huge heart for art. Then we started planning, encountered some technical difficulties, but we went through it. You’re a leader. And lately, I figured you happened to read comments on one of my posts where a nutty troll was deliberately shutting me out of writing and you casually (with such finesse!!!) fought against him (or her, or it). I realized you’re a classy troll buster 😉
There, I exceeded 5 lines.
With overflowing love and gratitude, Danica Aquino